High system availability and high flow rate
- Safety equipment, such as the oscillation monitor on the screen box, provides protection against system malfunctions.
- Thanks to the large number of screens in limited space and the tested and tried plansifter principle, high throughput rates can be attained while only small space is required.
Highest standards in terms of operational reliability and long service life
- The machines of the TAS series were developed for continuous operation (24/7) in order to satisfy even maximum requirements.
- Perforated screens with sturdy steel frames are kept clear by a service-proven rubber ball cleaning system.
- Optional Rhino Hyde lining on the cleaning machine provides optimum protection against wear and noise during operation.
Easy air volume regulation
- The continuously adjustable air volume regulation on the machine and a vertical sifter with an adjustable cross-section and inspection window ensure optimum cleaning quality for the products.
- In addition, the re-circulation of the aspiration air ensures the cost-effectiveness of the cleaning process.